Stacey Mayo just set up a Preventative Healthcare Grid, described at http://www.thesentelligentsolution.com/preventive .
I’m thinking of signing up for it for one of my cats who has a lot of sinus problems. And also maybe signing up for myself because of my allergy to milk. If I sign up for it, it will scan my body several times a day and find toxins, allergies (things listed at the above link) and treat them. As a preventative measure.
Would you be willing to connect to Source and find out if participating in the Preventive Healthcare Grid is harmless? Or if it might cause Dark Side results like attachments?
(sent $20 through PayPal)
Thank you very much!
UPDATE AUGUST 21: “Suspect is armed and dangerous!” I am now disabled with a serious case of back pain, directly traceable to this guy… Avoid him. Learn how to cloak and bubble yourself to be energetically invisible… that is what I am doing…. sigh
At the request of a reader I visited this practitioner: Danadoost
> Good afternoon Sophie,
> I was wondering what the vibration of a particular person is. His name
> Is danadoost located out of California. Not sure if this is the way
> to ask you about it. If not I apologize. Have a beautiful day 🙂
According to my muscle test and experience, he is a very powerful Dark
Energy practitioner, dangerous.
It took me minutes before I could pull myself out of his influence to
connect to Source. He puts attachments on people and uses their
energy, like a vampire
Beware. Stay away. I am not even sure I can remove the attachment… Dangerous.
UPDATE I didn’t say before, but I got “infected” as a result of the visit and connecting to the dude… you may not connect to him, unless you use his services, so don’t worry that much. I needed to connect to measure.
The symptoms came about an hour later, chill, strong pressure in middle of chest, overall feeling of sickness, nausea… you may experience it differently.
Managed to remove the attachment.
If you are one of his “clients” or if you have gotten energy transmissions from Mr. T… I am not advised to say the name, because of the same reason, I immediately connect when I say the name! then come to me for removal of attachment. Please.
It can kill you…
A reader asks: Can you give a vibrational review on Arcady Petrov (personal: 190, teaching: 170, 180 truth level, 91% deception) and Grigori Grabovoi (personal: 300, teaching: 300, 600 truth level.). They are both Russian Authors. You can find their work in Amazon. They supposedly have learned how to regenerate body organs like teeth and in fact are teaching people how to do it.
I have done research on the internet and after I was sure I was connecting to the right person, my vibrational measures are in parentheses next to the person’s name. Read my review of Pranic healing on the bottom
Although 300 vibration is respectable (Grigori) he was about 70% off, and made sweeping generalizations… He is in prison now, if I understand it correctly.
Our usual “scheme” is being repeated here: a relatively competent person with relatively high level of consciousness tries to teach an ambitious lower consciousness person, no success, and then that person will teach other people of what he can’t do… Brilliant scheme to dupe millions of people who want to get well, or have children, parents, spouses, siblings… the devastation is terrible.
Of course, there is always the inevitable few percentile that just because they have “hope” they pull themselves out of the self-perpetuated illness and have a turnaround. The is an expectable side-effect of any healing modality, good or bad.
Continue reading “Vibrational Review: Grigori Grabovoi, Arcady Petrov, Organ Regeneration Method, and Pranic Healing UPDATED”
The Yuen Method: Dr. Yuen personal vibration: 200; method vibration (truth value) 210. Does he use energy to use his work? no. Is he a fraud? no. Is the method trainable? no. Is he connected to Source? yes. Is HE doing the work? no. Is Source doing the work? yes. His method of connecting is going within. His center of connection is in the chest (not heart). Can I do what he does? No. Could I learn what he does? yes. Dr Yuen is plagued with unbearable anguish.
Flora Peterson intuitive energy reader and space clearer: personal vibration: 210. Success rate (percentage of cases in which she really connects to you): 30%
Adi Da Samraj (www.adidam.org/
Adidam is devoted to Avatar Adi Da Samraj, His Spiritual Teaching and His Gift of Perfect Divine Enlightenment.) Adi Da Samraj (November 3, 1939 – November 27, 2008), born Franklin Albert Jones in Queens, New York, was a spiritual teacher, writer and artist… Personal vibration: 190. (much anguish). Teachings truth value: 200
Continue reading “Vibrational Reviews: Dr Yuen, Adi Da, Family Constellation, Flora Peterson”
If I understand correctly, Adyashanti is a guy’s name…
Personal vibration: 90
What he teaches: 90
why so low? Because the guy is talking all Tree of Knowledge, something he has never experienced. I could say he is talking out of his arse, but when I listen to him, I can hear this: he is talking out of his memory, and his self-rightous and self-assured “self” which is a very very very low vibration.
Who does he attract? like attracts like, and he attracts people just like himself. What is the common characteristic of the people who are attracted to what he is saying? He is explaining that enlightenment is not a 24/7 bliss… and yet, the people that he attracts are the MacDonald’s wholesale transformation forever hoping types.
Do not bother listening to him.
Now, a few words from me, and where I am speaking from is the nothing that is outside of the MIND (not ego as he says) and from personal expereience through connecting to all-of-it.
There is no 24/7 bliss.
Continue reading “Vibrational Review: what is enlightenment adyashanti”
- dattatreya siva baba: (Dr. Baskaran Pillai) is the founder of Astroved, and The University of Astroved Vedic Sciences. He has researched Vedic Sciences for the past 40 years and is a world leader in educating many cultures and countries on the benefits of remedial astrology. Dattatriya Siva Baba is an enlightened Vedic Astrology Master and is also the first to bring a systematic approach to Nadi Astrology to the Western world. Personal vibration: 190. Teaching: 190: 8% truth, 92% made-up.
- Vipassana is a meditation technique. Its claim to fame is that the Buddha used it and one night he became enlightened (whatever that means). If I know correctly (sorry, I am unwilling to research it) it is simply watching the breath. Osho (someone I do read!) says that if you can watch your breath for 45 minutes without thought you will become enlightened.That is a horrible way to use your life, I say. It may take several lifetimes, and so what? The consciousness is not in the technique: the consciousness is in connecting to the Beyond. That is from where the knowledge comes and there are much easier methods to connect, the Tangerine Method being one.Vibration of the method: 300
- Osho: personal vibration: 300. Teaching: 310. Why so relatively low? Osho tried to accommodate the thought processes of the Westerners and corrupted his own. Nevertheless, if you read it while connected, or if you read it while your vibration is lower and you are struggling with the basic issues, if you locate yourself in the mind, Osho is a great master to read.But only about 40% of what he says is accurate, but the untruth should not bother you: combined his techniques and stories with my methods of stepping back, flashing out your cone of vision, connecting, and activators, you can surpass him in vibration.
I have read full original writings of Gurjieff, though I have read a book about him, with lots of quotes by Colin Wilson. I also knew one person, for a while, who was a disciple of Gurjieff and he was quite messed up…
But it would be a mistake to judge a teacher by their students… really.
An outgrowth of the Church of Scientology.
Harry Palmer’s vibration today is 295, before the Planetary Activation, First Phase, his vibration was 250.
I have a personal principle that I don’t write about something, don’t criticize something until I immerse myself in it.
Trivedi personal vibration 1/14/12: 200 (dropped from 600! 2 weeks ago!)
The Monthly Enhancement Program: 300
The Practitioners training: 270
Gopal’s personal vibration: 760
The Trivedi organization: 160
One of my commitments to you, my dear fellow-human, is to give you a complete and thorough picture on the state of self-actualization/raising your vibration, self-improvement industry, as truthfully, as honestly as I possibly can. One of the tools I have in my arsenal is muscle testing (kinesiology), and another one is my principle in life: Question Everything. Especially if I have a vested interest in being right…
To be able to deliver the truth about Trivedi’s programs, I signed up to his monthly enhancement program. One energy submission per month, fifty quids a pop. Not a bad deal if it delivers…
Delivers what? Oh, I gotcha! Delivers the value it promises, in Trivedi’s case: transformation. Of course transformation is an overused platitude: no two people mean the same by it, so I will not use the word, I’ll find an exact and measurable aspect instead. OK?
Why would you want the program to deliver? Well, if you value your money (you are paying with your money, I hope!) then you are looking for equal or higher value delivered for your money. But what is it worth?
You see, everything has exactly as much value as you perceive it has. Value, at least the way we have it, in the real world, means: “value to me.”
So, let’s see what people are paying for in the Trivedi programs, the mastery program, the weekends, the monthly program, etc.
Here are some of the components of the value people receive:
1. feeling good about themselves, having an image of themselves as special, one of the select few that sees value where the overwhelming majority doesn’t. It’s a great feeling, isn’t it? Finally being on the top of some kind of food chain, some kind of elite club…
2. immediate empowerment. We’ll examine this in detail, what is the source of this one…