…poet and filmmaker Jean Cocteau said.
1. “There are truths that you can only say after having won the right to say them.”
2. “True realism consists in revealing the surprising things that habit keeps covered and prevents us from seeing.”
3. “What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.”
4. “You should always talk well about yourself! The word spreads around, and in the end, no one remembers where it started.”
5. “We shelter an angel within us. We must be the guardians of that angel.
IF THE ANGEL DECIDES TO COME . . .
“If the Angel decides to come it will be because you have convinced her, not by tears, but by your humble resolve to be always beginning; to be a beginner.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
I sound like a broken record… but I must share when I can see more of what I need to see to train you to raise your vibration.
I have been seeing (concluding) that there may be a linchpin type of lock, measured in your starting point measurements… #11. To what degree you think of yourself: